RSVP / Reply Card Wording Suggestions
Fun and casual, or formal and traditional. RSVP or Reply card wordings can be altered to match the mood and setting of your wedding. Choose from our fantastic range of wordings here and find just the right one to capture the atmosphere you are trying to create.
RSVP / Reply Card Acceptance Wording Suggestions
- We accept with pleasure
- Would'nt miss it!
- Is joyful to attend.
- Would love to attend!
- Accepts with Pleasure
- it is our pleasure to accept.
- We would love to help you celebrate.
- Accept with delight!
- So joyful to attend!
- We'll be there to celebrate with them!
- We will be there to worship with you.
- RSVP / Reply Card Decline Wording Suggestions
- We decline with regret
- Must decline with regret.
- Regrets to decline
- Unfortunately we can't make it.
- Sad, we must decline.
- Unfortunately, unable to attend.
- Declines with Regret
- We are very sorry but we can't make it.
- It is our regret that we must decline
- Can't attend, but sending joy your way.
- Sorry, we can't make it, but will keep them in our prayers
- Sorry, we are unable to make it, but we will be there in spirit.